This one is going in my “Faves Under 90 Minutes” bin. Even though the script isn’t perfect (well, it is about time travel), it nonetheless manages to feel very original, with some iconic moments that I won’t forget anytime soon.
About star ratings
My ratings are subjective. I’m not aiming for a perfect ranking of comparative artistic merit, just trying to represent how I feel about stuff. Here’s what they mean:
- Personal favorite. I simply love it, warts and all.
- Something special. Highly recommended.
- Good, but unremarkable. I’ll probably forget about it.
- A waste of time. Not recommended.
- Practically insulting. Soulless garbage. (Rare!)